Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Halloween Countdown Day 42 - Halloween Legos!

Greetings ghouls and ghosts, I've got a little something for the kiddies this time. Way back in the days of my misspent youth I spent many a fond hour assembling legos and tinker-toys. I never had any of the fancy shamancy pirate or Star Wars sets, but I did have a pretty nice basic one that came with a house you could make and a little car.


Usually I'd take the head off of one of the little people pieces and stick onto the car as a grotesque hood ornament. I was a special child. Today though, I'm here to tell you all about a neat set of lego figures I picked up a year or two back ago. Lego set 40020! Or more colloquially, Lego ghost, pumpkin and bat!



Unlike most fancy shmancy Lego sets, this one won't cost you an arm and a leg, and for what you get, the figures look pretty darn good. My only complaint is that the ghost looks like he's had a few too many mellowcreme pumpkins.

If you are hankering for some seasonal desk decorations, than this set might just be for you! You can pick them up here!

Until next time,

Eerie Evan.

No comments:

Post a Comment